Thursday, October 14, 2010

Title Page

Hey guys, real quick.  Just wanted to share the day.  

Kept going on the title page for my Amy Tan's workshop.  It looked so sad with just the stitched title, I just felt like it needed some stuff!


Will probably add a bit more but I like where it's going :)
Had a fun day today.  Went to the Wild Animal Park that's part of the San Diego Zoo.  Oh my gosh, so cool. The place was just breathtaking.  Hate to say it but it blew Brookfield Zoo right out of the park.  Get it.  




Had fun all day really.  The cousins are getting along, for the most part. This is mainly for Grandma and Grandpa A, because I know how much they like seeing their grandkids together. 








Oh my gosh these kids are hilarious...  See you all tomorrow.  Hope your Thursday was a great one!

Amiee

No comments: