Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello Thursday

Four more layouts (I know, I can't stop!!) done yesterday and today.  You know, this is how life is for me.  When I get going, I just go.  It's like that with everything.  I can be a bit obsessive.  It's kind of important to keep positive things as the things I'm obsessed with.  I'm working on that.  Sorry about the quality of this pics.  It's a cloudy day here today.  Click on any picture to have a closer look. 





This one is a studio calico lift.  I added a bit but pretty much took it right from the example.  The paper is gorgeous, isn't it?  It's Sassafras' new line.  I added links at the side of my blog.  Sassafras is the hedgehog.



Also wanted to share this.  Can't stand Katy Perry but love this version of Teenage Dream by the Rescues.

It's beautiful, isn't it?  Takes the yuck out of the song I think.  Happy almost Halloween!

Amiee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it. think i'm going to scraplift you and get something done today.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

wish i would have thought to tell my dad what you just said about said silk purse/sow's ear. perfect comeback :)