Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SoCal baby

Holy moly it was a long day.  Made it to San Diego  with Owen to visit my sister and her fam.  Being up early, a long plane ride, a day without a nap for my toddler, and the time change adds up.  I'm exhausted.  

But there are a couple things to share before tomorrow.  From the workshop:



It says "all that's mine," if you can't read it.  It's not like possessiveness, mine, it's more like, ownership mine.  Like, I control what I create and my attitude about the world around me.  I don't control the situation or the problems or the frustrations but I do own up to my reaction to them.  Does that make sense?  That's my sister holding my book.  I think the hardest part about this was picking a title.  And maybe I made the words too small but I kinda tend to do that. Am still loving this workshop.  Can't wait for tomorrow, as long as I get a little sleep!  Goodnight all, thanks for reading!

Amiee

2 comments:

amytangerine said...

looks great- hope you get some rest! see you tomorrow!

Chiao said...

Wow!!! nice stitching