Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday recap

Hi guys!  I really had some good intentions to blog while I was in San Diego but it just got away from me.  Is anyone really surprised?  Anyway here's the fun from California.  The weather didn't cooperate but it was great to hang out with my sister and her little fam.  She got some good news while we were out there too so we got to celebrate at ChuckE Cheeses.  Hilarious.


Me and Ehrin having some creative time while the kids were (hypothetically) napping.


Eating something amazing from the tamales stand at the farmers' market.


This is how they make crepes.  I had no idea!


Some nice guy took our picture at the farmers' market.  And Josh watched our kids on Saturday morning.  He is a saint!



Isn't my sister cute?  And Toby too.



A pajama cousin train.


Good news!









The sun did come out the last day we were there.  We saw it for a few minutes and then Ehrin drove us to the airport.  Oh well, it made coming home that much sweeter!  

Hope you've had a great weekend!  More coming up... 

2 comments:

amytangerine said...

LOVE your photos- what a fun trip!

Unknown said...

hmmm... your sister is cute.