Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No title ideas

I've been blogging so much I don't have any title ideas.  How boring.

But I do have another page to share with you (scraplifted partly from Kelly Purkey at Studio Calico):


One of the awesome things I feel like I got out of Amy Tan's workshop is that I should do pages for myself!  So I am!  This is like the second one I've done just about me.  I really really like it.  It's okay to be a little narcissistic.   Say that ten times fast.  Oh, and that's totally me standing on my head.  I even took it with the timer so I had to run down the hallway and hop upside down really quick before the flash went off.  It was fun!  I recommend it!  And doesn't Joe look like he's wearing blue blockers??  Ha hahaahaha, maybe that is a good idea for Christmas...  he is getting up there...

So that's that!  Hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday.  It is so windy here it feels like the whole house is going to blow away.  Still trying to get my kid to stay in bed, arg...

Amiee!  (you're welcome for the little something extra today!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm. pages about you. almost sounds like an "all about me" album. crazy.