Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday always follows Sunday

What's with today, today?

Ever have that feeling that you just can't get enough done in a day? Something I feel like I work and work and never really am satisfied with what I've gotten done. I woke up to this dark day with the feeling lagging from the day before. It's the winter of my discontent. Yesterday I made soup, made chicken stock, took care of my boy, created this lovely blog, got kind of dolled up (Sunday), and w
atched some football. But it just didn't feel right. Today so far I've cleaned my kitchen

swept my floors, finished the crossword
made two meals for me and Owen, cleaned some windowsdone all the laundry, blogged. And yet, I don't feel like I can rest. Maybe that's where my insomnia comes from. What is wrong with this picture?? I guess it's just one of those days.
Also I'm experimenting with pictures on my new blog! I like it. Hope you do too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That little boy needs to come to Grandma's house!

AmieeAya said...

Thanks for reading my blog mom! Where would we be without a mother's support??

Unknown said...

I feel this way all the time!