Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mmm Good

Hello all! Not much going on today. The sun is shining so of course, I've been busy today. Owen woke up after I had done the crossword and had a cup of coffee, which is always nice, but he is a bit under the weather and puked in our bedroom. It's never good when you're still in pajamas cleaning barf up. And I would've taken a picture of it so you all could see it but sorry! I cleaned it up too quick.

I made dinner already and have it ready in the fridge. Tuesday we have three additional eaters (sometimes more) so I try to make something in advance and something filling. Today's is Spicy Italian Pasta Bake--easy enough for me to make, good enough that the kids will eat it! If all has gone well. I like it too and there are plenty of lefto
vers for tomorrow's lunch. It's also packed with veggies and I had everything on hand! Like that ever happens...

I found this on one of the
blogs ohdeedoh I read:

Isn't it fun?? Wow, if we were all rich we'd all have slides in our houses. It actually would go really nicely in our house. Joe said he would be worried someone would go off the edge and through those windows, to a sure and swift death. I didn't want to tell him that it could happen at any park, especially when you have a kid like Owen literally trying to visit the emergency room. Hasn't happened yet, knock on wood.

Oh, and I wanted your opinion on this, from design*sponge and the book Creating a Home by Kathryn M. Ireland:


What do you think, for our sunroom in the back? It might just be the thing I'm going for, without making it like a theater, as Emily imagined.

What do you think of my new hyperlinking abilities?? Pretty cool huh? Thanks to my new crossword pals over at LA Times Crossword Corner who posted a tutorial at exactly the right time in my blogging life!

Off to sort through pictures. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!! Good work with the photos and hyperlinks. You're officially in the Google reader mix, so I'll be able to keep up with you.

Owen is cute overload. Geeez.

Also, the curtain is very nice and non-theater-esque. I say do it to it.