Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Milk Art

This morning I was engrossed in my crossword as usual. I looked up when it seemed just a little too quiet. This is what I found:Those little white dots are milk. Owen had climbed up on his stool, gotten his bottle off the counter and proceeded to dot his desk with what little remained. Very quietly I might add. And he handed it to me with big eyes, mouth agape, when I asked for it. He's such a cute little guy and I kind of love the mischief he gets into. What good is a kid if they aren't a bit mischievous?

On a separate note, I finished another scrapbook page. Don't love it but want to finish a few and move on. Finished late last night:
Joe is out of town so I am trying to stay busy and be creative! Today Owen and I went to Monkey Joe's with our friends Katie and Luke and Owen had a ball. Okay, I had a ball too. It's pretty darn fun and I think $5 to wear your kid out is totally worth it! What are you guys doing tomorrow? :)

No comments: