Friday, January 15, 2010

It's warming up

Well I am a week in to this blogging business. And I have to say it's a lot easier than I thought it would be. The words just come and then I go take some pictures and voila! that's that. Thanks for joining me :)

It's Friday and that always makes me happy because most likely my handsome husband will be around and everything gets a little bit crazier. It's good to have crazier in your life. Otherwise I am awfully boring. Just ask Owen. So for Friday I thought I'd share some inspiration! Check out
this new paper from Sassafras. It's so wonderful I just might forget that we are in a recession...
http://sassafras.typepad.com/sassafras/2010/01/nutritious-and-delicious-with-a-chance-of-scrumptious.html

If you leave a comment on their site you might win the whole darn thing, and wouldn't that just make for a wonderful weekend!

And since there is a weekend coming up, check out this blog when you get a chance. I want to scrap like this girl!!

http://thegreenfrogstudio.typepad.com/the_green_frog_studio/

And one more, since I'm at it, just for fun. Just because it's wonderful, and because I have a weird obsession with cowboys. Must be their guns, or their handlebar mustaches... like Daniel Day Lewis in There Might Be Blood. I don't know how to make that a link or else I'd give you a nice picture of him in that movie. Maybe I'll learn how this weekend.

http://www.behance.net/kurocollective/frame/361316


Hope you guys can get there from here! Enjoy this Martin Luther King Day weekend!


No comments: