Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well well, look what the cat dragged in

Spring!! Hooray, it's finally here! For a few days anyway. I can't even tell you what a relief it is to be able to walk outside in flip flops and a t-shirt. I waited so long! Here are more signs:

opened some windows


things growing in the garden already


I love you little sprout
I also changed the sheets to regular after having flannel sheets on all winter. I always change them a smidge too early but it just feels so good! I haven't seen any robins yet but my mom has. The birds are going crazy around here. I need to clean out my birdfeeders so we feed something besides squirrels. Seriously I thought I had more signs of spring because I'm just giddy with excitement but looks like this is it. That's okay, I'm high on sunshine right now.

Also I've done a little scrapbooking lately. Here are the results:







Happy warm weather days ahead! And thanks for reading :)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. They caught me on camera a few years ago and I just realized it. This is like the most fun ever. EVER. Seriously.



Ehrin, do you remember that time we went swing dancing downtown? It was in a park somewhere, and they just set up a random open dance floor. I think you danced with Greg from Houghton Mifflin and I danced with some random guy fifteen years older than me who was super sweaty by the time the song was over. Remember? I know, it totally sounds like a weird dream, but I think it's true! Do people still swing dance...?

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

Hi Aimeeaya,
Spring is such a joy! I feel happy seeing your bulb/flower peeking up green!
Your son is beautiful! Love your scrap booking, too!
Pris