Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow on a Wednesday

Man, doesn't time just seem to fly by sometimes?? It's the paradox of it all... this winter seems to be so agonizingly slow, and yet, can you believe it's almost March? I found pictures from last year in March-- we were at the park wearing sweatshirts and hats. No bulky heavy coats, I can hardly wait. Meanwhile the snow keeps coming down...

This weekend was our annual Scrapbooking Weekend in the Wisconsin Dells. We meet my Aunt Beth and a couple of her friends from Ladysmith halfway at this place called Bloomin' Escapes, which can house up to 18 people. Can you imagine 18 women all smashed together in one house?? Sounds like my worst nightmare. There were six of us and another five ladies from other parts of Wisconsin, three quilters and two other scrappers. It was cool even though we had a rough start... and that's all I have to say about that!

Here are the results of three days work. If you click on the picture, it gives you a closer look:

I am really happy with the work I got done, and I feel like I'm evolving into the scrapbooker I want to be. Aww. Thanks for all the encouragement from my friends and family, I so need it!

Now I'm back and it's so good to be with my boy again. Amazing how much you can miss such a naughty little boy... Who's almost two I might add. Here we are making treats for the scrapbooking weekend:


And here he is hanging out under the table. I just love this little guy.

Happy shoveling!

No comments: