Wednesday, April 14, 2010

oh! the beautiful weather

I have to say, I should definitely be outside right now.  It is absolutely a perfect day out, maybe a little on the hot side, which is exactly what I need right now.  So I'll keep this one short.  I just want to say hi! and thanks for reading and sorry I haven't had much to say lately.  I've been feeling uninspired and generally boring.  I mean, how many Sesame Street videos do you want to see??  Although I had to put this one in for my friend Sarah.  I had forgotten about this one!  There is something about watching where things come from for real, and how crazy looking people touch stuff you will eat all the time...  sorry mom.  I'll bet your peanut butter is fine...



By the way, my friend Sarah has a new Etsy store!  My favorite thing about it is seeing glimpses of my friend every once in a while, a close up here, her feet there...  it's like I'm sort of visiting her!  You should check it out, she has tons of cute vintage stuff.  I got an old fan from her a couple weeks ago and just love it.  Sorry, no pic yet. 


What else can I give you?  I've been doing yoga like crazy lately and am really loving it.  I am forced to stare at myself in a mirror for a really long time, which is good, because I guess as you get older and have kids you stop doing that.  Not that I love staring at myself but I guess it gives you back some confidence that might have been pushed back in a corner somewhere for a while.  And it makes you stand up straight, which my mom was always nagging at me to do when I was a kid.  (I should've listened...)  It's kinda cool to see your body do things you didn't think were humanly possible.  We did this one today: 
 

I know, how creepy does that look?  It's surprisingly easy, if you're in a 90 degree room.  

Hope your day is as great as mine!  And enjoy the sunshine :)
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awwww girl! Thanks for the shout out. You are so great! I guess you're the only other person I know who is excited about Etsy as me. It was an obsession of mine before I became a seller and I would talk to people about it with little enthusiasm in return. I used to spend Liam and Amelia's nap time (my me time!) staring at the screen finding the best stuff. Thanks again!

"Keep it pumpin' through the pipeline like a peanut butter pumper should!" that's my favorite part of the song but it sounds kind of gross out of context...