Sunday, May 2, 2010

Did you know?

That it was national scrapbooking weekend?  Yep.  It was.  I hope it was great for you.  I tried to do some today and something was off because I put together the ugliest page I have ever seen maybe.  And I was super disappointed because it was using paper my fav aunt sent me.  I might just have to tear it apart and start all over.  Or maybe I won't!  It's all a process, isn't it?  Anyway,  Crate Paper is an awesome company that has some of my favorite paper/scrapping products.  They are having a giveaway and I thought, why not?  




I hope I win :)  Hope you guys had a great weekend.  Maybe I will have something to post later this week.  I've just been surviving lately, you know?  This too shall pass, as my mom says.  What did you do this weekend?  Anything cool?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What's up friend? Just surviving? Maybe you should come to Minnesota for a little R&R...just a thought.