Sunday, April 3, 2011

yo yo yo

Hey guys, if I have any readers left!  What a winter!  I decided to hibernate but now that the weather is getting warmer I have a bit more to share.  My boy turned 3 at the end of last month, that might have had something to do with my lack of posting.  I love him to death but man was he driving me crazy!  We are getting along better now that he's a bit older.  I am taking deep breaths and enjoying these easy days. 

Also wanted to share some scrapbooking with you.  Had a fun weekend with my mom, my aunt, and my aunt's friend Kim.  Here are the results:




















Happy spring! 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this! Yes your house is lovely! I'm a front porch kinda girl. Thanks for sharing-can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

I love the paper with the snowmen who have glasses! You are a true arteest! I love to see your pages. :o) And I love that Owen was going to be Max for Halloween, so sad he wouldn't wear the costume! But ah, such is life.