Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation

We went on vacation.  It was nice.  Middle of nowhere, Minnesota.  All six of us went with one of Joe's brothers and his family.  Here are some snaps:

Boy with a stick:


I know, I know, we are super weird.  It is us in a nutshell: Joe on his phone, me disheveled, in Brit's sunglasses.  I love this pic:


Caleigh, on the boat, looking model-ish:


Brit on the boat, doing her own thing:



We all look like we're modeling:
  

Cousin Declan:




Had to include this.  The future looms large:


Sharon, my sister-in-law, who is like the nicest person in the world:


In the pool:


Trying to get tan:


Brit waiting for the Jetski:


I'd love to say Owen really enjoyed himself, but...:


Brit and her dad:


The girls:


The boy:


And his mom!:


Tommy went on this vacation too but pretty much slept the whole time.  He did take some of the better shots with my camera when he was around though, which is why he isn't in any of these pictures!  

Can't believe it's August already.  Scrapped today and will post those when I get a chance.  Hope your basements are dry!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the pics! You look beautiful as always and Owen is so cute. Liam recognized him and says "mit you Oin". How were the mosquitos? Is that a bog walk I see? There's one at Bemidji State park we used to go to when I was a kid. The only place I ever saw a Lady Slipper. I got your note. Loved it! It is so nice to get letters in the mail. And I'm going to check out that Etsy shop right now! Thanks!