Thursday, September 2, 2010

Winnings

So I was walking around my house this morning in the rain, looking at my gardens, thinking about what I would move where if I had the motivation, when I noticed a package on my front porch.  It must had been left the night before when Owen and I were playing at the park.  Now, I love packages.  Who doesn't, right?  But I've been really trying to not buy much if I can help it these days.  Nonetheless, a mystery package awaited.  I looked at the return address.  Martha Stewart.  What?  I definitely didn't order anything directly from Martha.  Although I love love love her crafting supplies.  She makes wonderful things.  Here is the package.  It looks like it had been to a few mystery places itself:





I opened it up.  This is what I found:




Seriously, is that the best way to start the day or what??  And this book is so beautiful I can't even tell you.  Plus I've been wanting to learn embroidery.  It's on my short list.  Woohoo!  I kind of feel like putting these pics on my blog is like the dad in the Christmas Story putting his "major award" in his front window, burning brightly while he gazed at it proudly.  Sort of. 


Check out The Crafts Dept blog.  On the left hand side are all Martha's blogs.  I have to go thank Martha.  She's so cool.  

Also please keep praying for my sister-in-law, Kathleen.

Hope your Thursdays are just grrreat.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What?! Me jealous :( but happy for you :)!